Vice Presidency for Finances (VPF) (ad interim*)
Since training as an engineer at the École des Ponts in Paris, Marc Bachelot has focused his career on operations and finance positions in France, the United States, Italy and Switzerland. He joined EPFL in 2018 as the head of controlling and accounting within the VPFI.
* The ETH Board has approved the appointment of Françoise Bommensatt as EPFL’s new Vice President for Finances for the 2021–2024 period. She will start on 1 June 2021.
Senior Management (2020)
- Pierre Vandergheynst – Vice Presidency for Education
- Andreas Mortensen – Vice Presidency for Research
- Marc Gruber – Vice Presidency for Innovation until end-February 2021
- Caroline Kuyper – Vice Presidency for Finances
- Edouard Bugnion – Vice Presidency for Information Systems
- Etienne Marclay – Vice President for Human Resources and Operations until 31 July 2020
Matthias Gäumann – Vice President for Human Resources and Operations on an interim basis from 1 August 2020